Whats is Yuva Nestam – How to get Yuva Nestam Application Status in 2021?
Yuva Nestam is a government scheme specifically issued to unemployed masses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Yuva Nestam’s Mukhyamantri scheme is known as a number of other names such as the Unemployment Allowance scheme and Nirudyoga Bruthi. The Yuva Nestam scheme was launched by the AP government to help the younger generation suffering from the unemployment curse. In 2019, statistics have shown that this scheme will help around 15 lakh people who suffer from unemployment. CM Yuva Nestam was launched by believing to help every young person suffering from unemployment.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham|
|Launched By||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||Feb 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed Youth|
Benefits of Yuva Nestam
This is why, to ensure that everyone can take advantage of the true benefits of this scheme, launched in all nine District Andhra Pradesh. Thus, this scheme will be launched in the following districts and regions of Andhra Pradesh:
- East Godavari
- West Godavari
Statistics of Andhra Pradesh Yuva Nestham Scheme
|Event||Number Of Candidates|
|Applied For Scheme Benefits||13,31,499|
|Verified By The System||29,531|
|Candidates Who Opted Out||11,298|
|Scheme Benefits Sanctioned||4,68,858|
|Grievances Pending Processing||37,845|
|Grievances Solved Already||2,61,736|
Candidates who qualified Yuva Nestham
If you want to register online under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme then you must meet the feasibility criteria given below.
- Only young people and youth are permanent, the population of Andhra Pradesh can benefit from this scheme.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be unemployed after completing education, if not, you cannot take advantage of the benefits of the dew scheme.
- For this, the graduation of minimum education or two years diploma has been saved for the applicant.
- The age of unemployed youth has been placed between 25 and 35 years for the application in this scheme.
- The Petitioner’s family must live below the poverty line, BPL, he cannot take advantage of the benefits of this scheme.
- Someone who was dismissed by the central or state government also could not take advantage of the benefits of the Yuva Nestham scheme.
- Along with this, the subsidized youth under the entrepreneurial scheme of the central and state governments also cannot submit this scheme.
- Even if the young man was punished in a criminal case, he did not qualify to take advantage of the benefits of this scheme.
*Note – Direct Link to download from the play store.
The purpose of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme
The main objective of this scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, unemployed youth provided RS financial assistance. 1,000 every month. Through the amount of this assistance, the aim is to provide skills training to young people and assistance in everyday expenses.
What age group can people register for YUVA NESTAM online?
Just like another scheme that focuses on a particular age group, the Yuva Nestam AP scheme also has a series of certain criteria were people who enroll sorted and assisted with funds. Under the criteria for the age of the applicant, the feasibility qualification is:
The minimum age of the applicant must be 22 years at the time of registration
The candidate who signed up for the Yuva Nestam AP scheme should not exceed the age limit of 35 years.
What are the criteria for other eligibility for Yuva Nestam’s CM scheme?
To register online for Yuva Nestam, there are several other criteria except for qualifications regarding the age of candidates. All criteria must be filled with candidates to benefit in the form of monthly allowances. Also, every applicant who enrolled under the YUVA NESTAM scheme must have custody of all relevant evidence certificates on themselves. So, before registering online for Yuva Nestam, you must learn about the following selection criteria:
Under this criteria, the feasibility qualification will regard the geographical scope of the scheme:
- Candidates who register under the CM scheme YUVA NESTAM must be a native of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates must have a domicile issued approved by the authorities who work under the supervision of the state government of Andhra Pradesh
- Every candidate who wants to register Yuva Nestam must have a white ration card with its name
Under these criteria, the minimum educational qualification applicants are explained:
- Candidates must have a diploma in any education with a period of minimum duration of 2 years
- In the event that the candidate does not have a diploma, the graduation wave in any flow will be needed
- The applicant must not be under the hired category which means that he may not maintain any post under a private company or government organization.
Financial status criteria/income:
Under these criteria, financial position and income from candidates who meet the requirements are explained:
- Candidates must be a family member whose family’s annual income is under the poverty line category
- Candidates for applying for Yuva Nestam must not have a vehicle above the category of two-wheeled vehicles
- Candidates may not have more than 5 hectares of dry land in the family
- For candidates from the Anytapur District, the qualified land limit is 5 hectares of wetlands and 10 hectares of dry land
- Candidates must have a Aadhar card that is connected / seeded with their bank account
- Applicants with loans of more than 50,000 rupees do not qualify to register for the YUVA NESTAM CM scheme
Here are the criteria that are not under the categories mentioned above:
- Applicants who are pursuing formal education do not qualify for Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam
- Candidates who are dismissed from their services from the state or central government do not meet the requirements
- Applicants who carry any criminal notes do not qualify for this scheme
- Entrepreneurs or freelancers do not qualify for YUVA NESTAM schemes
- Caste preferences apply to all candidates
- Candidates must complete their biometric key under the registration of surveys or PSS Praja Sadhikara.
What are the benefits of the Yuva Nestam AP scheme?
Yuva Nestam’s Mukhyamantri scheme offers many benefits for idle youth in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Regardless of monthly allowances, there are other benefits too. So, here are the benefits of CM YUVA NESTAM schema:
Because the government now understands that monetary allowance is not enough to help the young and unemployed mass, they have begun to help them by giving them the most suitable job opportunities for their skills.
To ensure that all young and educated young men can maintain their daily costs, a monthly amount of 2,000 rupees is offered to all eligible candidates.
Skills development training sessions:
To help young people to utilize extensive opportunity areas, special skills development training sessions are held.
So, this is all you need to know about Yuva Nestam registration. It’s easy to register for this government scheme and everyone must try to take advantage of the benefits of this Yuva Nestam scheme
Yuva Nestam – FAQ.
What is the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham AP scheme?
This is a monthly allowance scheme where the government of Andhra Pradesh provides unemployment benefits to unemployed youth.
Who can register for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme?
Every unemployed young man from the country can file this scheme. You can find all information in the instructions given in the article above.
How do I register online under Yuva Nestham’s scheme?
All information related to this is given step by step in the article above, so you have to read this article as a whole.