We at Coding Brains are organising Walkins for the talented Software Developers!!
Walkins on 25th August 2019 (Sunday)
Timings-12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate will be responsible for following set of responsibilities: –
- Knowledge of WORD PRESS/ Drupal /JOOMLA.
- Knowledge of Frameworks: Code Ignitor/Cake PHP /Laravel.
- Knowledge of OOPS,PHP ,MVC, MYSQL,CSS ,AJAX,XML.
- A good candidate with pleasing personality confident he/ she should have a good knowledge
- As a senior web developer you will be a core member of our development team.
- You’ll mainly be coding in PHP with jQuery to build a beautiful front end and doing lots of back end code writing that communicates with other mobile applications and external and internal services.
- You will be developing and integrating lots of APIs.
- As a member of the core team, you’ll contribute ideas and brainstorm with product teams on the direction of the product.
- You will be involved with our core team and will be developing websites and mobile applications using PHP, Angular JS, JSON, MVC frameworks, etc
- You will be working on real time projects which are built for large internet audience
- Question, assess and manage functional and non-functional requirements and ensure that they are addressed in the technical solution.
- Good experience on Asp.Net and C# developing.
- Good Experience in Web API/Web services / entity framework /Linq / MVC / Entity framework
- Very good at Win forms
- very good Understanding of WCF/WPF
- Experience in working with international Clients will be added Advantage
- Strong knowledge of object oriented software development concepts and practices
- Strong knowledge of and experience in the implementation of design patterns in .NET applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Problem solving ability.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and full of it!
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff)
- Great at speaking, writing and making presentations
Working Days – Monday to Saturday
Shift timings – 3 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹35,000.00 /month
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Software Development