UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 Download – Download Now before the Last Date
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday released the e-admit card for the Combined Defense Services (CDS) Examination II 2020 upsc.gov.in. The official website of the CDS II UPSC exam 2020 will be conducted on November 8 at various centers across the country.
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 Important Link
A recruitment exam conducted to fill 344 vacancies. Candidates will be selected based on a written exam, SSB interview, and medical examination.
Those who pass the written exam will be called for an interview SSB. The date of the interview round will be announced later by the Commission on its website.
Candidates appearing for the exam will be prompted to enter the test center at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the paper. The entrance gate of the examination center will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam session, reported Jagran Josh.
Examinees must strictly comply with health guidelines issued by the central government in view of the 19th COVID pandemic. Candidates should cover the nose and mouth with a face mask and maintain social distance in the middle of exams.
As per the notification by the UPSC, along with UPSC CDS II, 2020 exam admit card, candidates will be asked to bring proof of identity such as Card Aadhar / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / any other photo IF card issued by the state government / central,
The Commission also said that in case the candidate picture is not visible or available on the e-admit card, they will be asked to bring three identical photos with them.
- Application Begin: 05/08/2020
- Apply Online before: 25/08/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Part II: 25/08/2020
- Last Date Complete Form: 25/08/2020
- Exam Date: 08/11/2020
- Admit Card Available: 15/10/2020
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
IMA & OTA: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.
Naval Academy: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Airforce: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
How to Fill in Form
- Union Public Service Commission Joint Defense Academy UPSCAre Placed CDS II Recruitment 2020 Notification and Online Application Form Invited to UPCs CDS II Recruitment 2020 Candidates Can Apply Online from August 5, 2020, August until August 25th, 2020.
- Prior Apply Candidates Read UPSC CDS II Recruitment Application Forms Latest UPSC Defense jobs in 2020.
- Check the well and the College All Documents – Feasibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Details Basic.
- We are Ready to Scan Documents Related to Recruitment Form – Photos, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting Application Form Should Check Preview and All Columns carefully.
- If the candidate is required to pay the registration fee Must Submit. If you have not your Application Form Required Fee is Not Done.
- Take A Print Out Final Form Submit.
Details Mentioned In 2020 CDS Hall Tickets
CDS II admit cards will have all the necessary details about the candidates and the exam. The following details will be mentioned in the CDS 2 admit card:
- Candidate name
- Dad Candidate Name
- Category Candidates
- ID Admission
- Rolls Number of Candidates
- Candidate photos
- Signature of Candidate
- Date of CDS II 2020
- Time CDS Exam II 2020
- Exam Center / Venue and its address
- Reporting Time on Test Center
- A general guideline for Candidates
What To Do In Case One Detail On CDS Hall Tickets?
After downloading the CDS E-Admit Card, candidates are advised to check thoroughly. If there are differences in the details mentioned in the CDS Hall Ticket, then you need to contact the official authorities to get them repaired.
Send an email to [email protected] which must contain the following details:
- Candidate name
- Number of Admissions
- Rolls Number of Candidates
- Name of Exam
- year Exam
- Complete Postal Address Candidates
- Contact The number of candidates as mentioned in the Application Form
- Mention your problem along with all the details mentioned above in a letter at the beginning to get it resolved.
Documents To Be Brought Together By CDS 2 Mail Call 2020
There are some documents that candidates need to bring on test day:
- Hardcopy CDS Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID (Original Copy), as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, driver’s license, passport, etc.
- Photocopy of ID Photo
- 3-4 Recent passport photos
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 – FAQ
Does UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 Release?
Yes, UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 released.
What UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date?
UPSC CDS 2 Exam scheduled on 8 November 2020.
What UPSC CDS 2 recognizes Card 2020 Release Date?
UPSC CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 released on October 15th, 2020.
What is the official website to download UPSC Combined Defense Service 2 Admit Card 2020?
The official website to download UPSC Combined Defense Service 2 Admit Card 2020 is upsc.gov.in. Also, get out of our website Pratiyogita Kosh.