SSO Portal 2021 – Learn how to Create SSO ID in Easy Steps?
SSO Portal – If you are looking for complete guidelines for how to create SSO ID in sso.rajasthan.gov.in in easy steps. Then you are at the right place.
Pratiyogita Kosh will provide a one-stop solution by providing easy steps to create an SSO ID and a Complete guide for SSO Rajasthan.
SSO Portal Rajasthan – Highlights
|Launched By||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Benefits of services to citizens|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt. Schemes|
Easy Steps for Registration of Citizen ID SSO
First of all, you must go to the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal.
After this, the veranda website will open in front of you.
On the veranda website, you must click the “Registration” option. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
Hit on citizen options and you can see four options to register for yourself:
- Jan Aadhaar.
Where, Jan Aadhaar and Bhamashah options are available, only for residents of Rajasthan. Registration via Facebook or Google is available for all citizens, belonging to Rajasthan or not.
Select your option and enter the details needed to register for yourself.
SSO Portal क्या है जाने पूरी Detail से ! By Technical Khan
Benefits of Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Registration
- After the formation of the SSO portal was launched by the Rajasthan government, ordinary citizens would be able to utilize various government schemes using the same name and password.
- From the beginning of this portal, you will not be asked to fill out the registration form in the Government Scheme Application. In this way, your time will be saved by the SSO ID.
- Government work applications can be filled with using this ID. After a new amendment, there is no application that can be made in Rajasthan without the SSO ID.
Citizen Services on SSO Portal ID
The following Services can be done by the citizens through an SSO ID:
- SSO ID for arms license
- LSG (change of land use )
- JOB FAIR
- GST home portal
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- forest and wildlife
- E-Mitra Report
- Drug Control Organisation(DCO)
- Drug Control
- Digital Visitor Register
- Challenge For Change
- Business Registration
- BPAS (UDH)
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank correspondence
- Attendance MIS
- Artisan Reg
Use of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO ID in SSO Portal)
The following facilities can be obtained by the Rajasthan Single Sign In (ID SSO)
- With the help of SSO Raj, you can apply for all major government work and can also check the status of the application.
ID SSO will help you make payments online and allow you to verify them, like; Payment of electricity bills, submission of land bills, cellular bill payments, and water bill payments, etc.
- You can use Raj SSO for work exhibition work, work, recruitment portal, etc.
- Through the SSO ID, you can register yourself in many government departments that function like; Emandi, the right to information, e-Sakhi, etc.
- Rajasthan SSO Portal offers many government services, which you can enjoy with the help of the SSO ID.
SSO Portal – FAQ
What is the Portal ID Emitra SSO launched by the Rajasthan government?
This is an online portal that you can apply for all government schemes and work in Rajasthan using one ID, password.
What is ID Rajasthan Emitra SSO?
Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID is a very important identity ID where all citizens can apply for many schemes and government work using the same ID and password.
Can all kinds of applications be made in Rajasthan without the SSO ID?
No, now the SSO ID registration is required to utilize all types of applications and services online after new amendments.
What is the Single Login Rajasthan?
This is a unique identity that with it you can take advantage of different government schemes using the same ID password.
How do I change the SSO password?
To change the SSO password, you must first go to the official website of SSOOID SSO.RAJASTAN.GOV.IN. At the bottom of the website, you will see the option at the bottom; I forgot my password click here, you must click the click option here. After clicking, you will be able to change your password either through the mobile number or e-mail ID, on the contrary via Virtual Aadhaar ID.
How do I delete an SSO ID?
To delete the SSO ID, you must first log in to SSO ID. After the SSOI D login, you must click the entry option below the account settings in the menu bar. After clicking the option, you must click the Delete Saml configuration button. And your account will be deleted.