Shravan Bal Yojana Online Apply 2020- Form PDF download List
Shravan Bal Yojana Registration, form PDF Download, Eligibility Check Online Application Status, benefits, Amount Status at Official Website aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
Short Scheme Details
- Status: Active Scheme Benefit.
- To financial assistance to old people of the state scheme Published On 23 Sep 2020
- Scheme Updated on 24 September 2020
Bal Shravan Yojana 2020 Apply Online Summary
- The government of Maharashtra introduced “Shravan Bal Nivruttivetan Rajya Seva Yojana” and also referred to as “Bal Shravan Yojana”. This scheme aimed toward providing a pension for adulthood citizens persons over 65 years.
- Eligible applicants receive Rs. 600 per month is given to every beneficiary under this scheme. All applicants who are willing to use the online application then download and skim all eligibility criteria and application process carefully the official notification.
- We will provide information because of the Benefits Plan, eligibility criteria, key features of the scheme, status of implementation, and application process. Shravan Bal registration process Rajya Seva Yojana Nivruti Vetan Online social justice and special assistance (SJSA) department are liable for the successful implementation of the Shravan Bal Seva Yojana.
- Under this scheme application, it’s presented to the collector office/tahsildar / Talathi. Contact Collector Office-Office / tahsildar / Talathi Or visit https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/mr/scheme-category/special-assistance.
*Note: All eligible applicants who wish to use this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the below steps to effect the web application form.
Bal Shravan Yojana 2020: online form Download PDF
The govt of Maharashtra invited online application for “Shravan Bal Nivruttivetan Rajya Seva Yojana”. This scheme aims to supply a pension for adulthood citizens persons over 65 years. Eligible applicants receive Rs. 600 per month is given to every beneficiary under this scheme.
Within the next category of the poverty level (BPL) and non-BPL category, both categories obtain benefits from this scheme. But also the income of the applicant must not be quite 21,000 per annum. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Shravan Bal Seva Yojana in Maharashtra and PDF download form on the official site https://sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in/ Bal Shravan Yojana targets 2020.
This scheme aims to supply a pension for adulthood citizens persons over 65 years.
Key features of the scheme and main benefits
- The applicant obtains Rs.600 / – per month from the govt of the State under Category –
- The applicant receives a pension of Rs. 400 / – per month from the government. and therefore the same recipient also receives a pension of Rs.200 / – per month from the central government, Gandhi National adulthood Pension in Category.
- All eligible applicants apply for the scheme via the web on the official website or directly visit https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/ offices collector / Tehsildar / Talathi and obtain the appliance form. Schemes are active in cities like Pune Kolhapur Marathi.
Other Related Links