Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Uttar Pradesh 2021 – The Complete Guide
Shadi Anudan – Under this scheme, RS 51,000 assistance is given to girls who are married. To take advantage of the scheme, the girl’s age must be 18 years or older. Yes, the boy who will get married must be 21 years or more.
Under this scheme, 2 girls from the family will qualify for grants. Under this scheme, the funds provided for the marriage of girls will be immediately transferred to the Bank Girls account.
Therefore, the applicant must have his own bank account. Accounts must also be at the Government Bank. The bank account must be linked with Aadhaar numbers. The benefits of this scheme will be given to poor family daughters.
Shadi Anudan – An Overview
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan|
|Name of State||UP|
|Launched by Government||UP|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Girls from Uttar Pradesh|
|Aid Money (सहायता धनराशि)||Rs 51000|
|Scheme Published on||18 Aug 2020 (उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना ऑनलाइन |
शादी अनुदान योजना उत्तर प्रदेश 2021 | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म |
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana)
Procedure for registering online Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form 2021
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana I.e Shadi Anudan Online www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- On the veranda, after arriving here, click on the application registration according to caste and class.
- Page Application Form Shadi Anudan Yojana will be displayed on the screen.
- Now Enter the required details (mention all details such as the name of the Applicant, Aadhaar Number Applicant, the date of the girl’s wedding, etc., and other information) and upload documents.
- Click the send button for the final submission of the application. In this case, you will be issued a registration slip. Save it. By doing this, you will be able to check the status of the application whenever you want.
Shadi Anudan form Kaise Bhare 2021 – विवाह अनुदान के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें- और 51 हजार रुपे पाएं |
Important guidelines for filling the application form (Government Order)
- सामान्य, अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति वर्ग दिशा निर्देश
- अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग श्रेणी दिशा निर्देश
- अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग श्रेणी दिशा निर्देश
Shadi Anudan Form In PDF
Shadi Anudan – Direct Important Link
|Shadi Anudan Registration|
|UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Status|
|Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021|
About Shadi Anudan
- Under the scheme, assistance is given to girls belonging to caste / scheduled tribes, minorities, generally economically weaker classes, others backward.
- The plan is for the original occupants.
- Family income in rural areas must RS 46,080 and annual income from urban families must be RS 56,460.
At the wedding of this scheme, the girl’s age must be 18 years old and the age of a boy must be 21 years old.
- The financially weak people cannot make their daughter marry on time or correctly due to lack of money. Given this, Sarkar has started Uttar Pradesh Shaadi Anudan Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance for caste-owned caste marriages, scheduled tribes, minorities, generally weaker classes, and other classrooms.
- Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Feasibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan scheme 2020, those who fall below the poverty line. His annual income is Rs 46080 in rural areas and Rs 56460 in urban areas.
- People belong to the scheduled caste, caste schedules, minorities, backward, economically weaker, etc. Will be eligible under this scheme.
- With this, it does not need to provide income certificates to them below the poverty line that gets old retirement, retirement widows, disabled pensions, and all types of pensions.
- Under this scheme, at the time of marriage, the girl’s age must be 18 years old and the age of a boy must be 21 years old.
Shadi Anudan Document needed for Yojana
- Aadhar card.
- Certificate of caste
- Income certificate
- Applicant Identity Card
- Bank account
- Mobile phone number
- Petitioner’s Marriage Certificate
- Passport size photo
Procedure for checking the status of the application for the Shadi Anudan Yojana
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana I.e website. www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in.
- On a website veranda, you must click the Options “Status of the Application Form (Click here to find out the status of the Application Form)”.
- After this, the new page will open in front of you. Here you will be requested information about the application for the girl’s wedding grant.
- Here you must mainly enter the name of the applicant, bank account information, and enter a password.
- After that, you rate the CAPTCHA code given in the image in the specified place and click the “Login” button.
- The direct link is available for Shadi Anudan Status.
When can you withdraw money?
This money provided by the government can only be withdrawn when the daughter is married. Under the wedding grant scheme, the application can be made up to 90 days before or even 90 days after the wedding. Under this scheme, the girls will also be provided with medical facilities along with grants.
Benefits of Wedding Grant Schemes 2021
- The benefits of this scheme will be given to poor family daughters.
- Under the 2021 wedding grant scheme, the state government provided financial assistance for the marriage of the
- Scheduled caste girl, caste schedule, minority, general classes that are economically weaker, other backseats.
- Through this scheme, change women’s negative thinking.
- Under this scheme, if you want to get money from the government for your daughter’s wedding, then you must register online by visiting the official website.
The Yogi government has introduced Shaadi Anudan Yojana to marry girls of poor people owned by caste schedules and tribes scheduled in the 2016-17 budget.
Contact Information / Shadi Anudan Toll Free Number
- General, SC, ST category Contact Toll-Free No: 180041910001
- Other Backward Classes Category Mandate Contact: Deputy Director: 522-2288861
- Toll-Free NO .: 18001805131 Minority Class Category Mandate
- Contact: Deputy Director: 522-2286199