SBI Specialist Officer 2021 – Check Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility, Admit Card
SBI Specialist Officer – State Bank of India released recruitment for Special Cadre Officer. Preparing aspirants can check for the latest recruitment of bank jobs. And the release of Admit Card results in the declaration.
Pratiyogita Kosh helps the students to find the practice set, study material, and previous year’s question paper for free.
Direct Link to Download SBI SCO Admit Card
Vacancy Details Total: 446 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Manager Marketing||12||Max 40 Years.||
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||26||Max 35 Years.||
|Manager (Credit Procedures)||02||25-35 Years.||
|Assistant Manager (System)||183||Max 30 Years.||
|Deputy Manager (System)||17||Max 33 Years.||
|IT Security Expert||15||Max 38 Years.||
|Project Manager||14||Max 38 Years.|
|Application Architect||05||Max 38 Years.|
|Technical Lead||02||Max 38 Years.|
|Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)||40||Max 28 Years.||
|Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)||60||Max 33 Years.||
|Manager (Network Security Specialist)||12||Max 45 Years.||
|Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)||30||Max 45 Years.|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||28||21-35 Years||
|Engineer (Fire)||16||Max 40 Years.||
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Advt No. :||Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Deputy Manager (Marketing)||13||06||02||04||01||26|
|CRPD/SCO/2020-21/27||Manager (Credit Procedures)||02||0||0||0||0||02|
|CRPD/SCO/2020-21/28||Assistant Manager (System)||94||45||0||28||16||183|
|Deputy Manager (System)||14||02||0||0||01||17|
|IT Security Expert||09||03||0||02||01||15|
|CRPD/SCO/2020-21/29||Assistant Manager (Security Analyst)||18||10||03||06||03||40|
|Deputy Manager (Security Analyst)||26||15||06||09||04||60|
|CRPD/SCO/2020-21/30||Manager (Network Security Specialist)||07||03||01||01||0||12|
|Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist)||10||05||01||03||01||20|
|CRPD/SCO/2020-21/31||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||06||10||02||07||03||28|
Application Begin: 22/12/2020
Last Date for Registration: 11/01/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 11/01/2021
Admit Card Available: 23/01/2021
Exam Date: January / February 2021
General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
How do I register online for SBI to 2021?
- Click the link given to apply for SBI.
- As a new tab opened, register for SBI so by filling in the following details:
- After the SBI is registered, open the login page
- Enter credentials.
- Upload your photos, signatures.
- Upload the required document.
- Finally, make a payment to complete the SBI online application form for 2021.
- Click the send button to complete the SBI SO 2021 online form.
Document to upload the SBI to 2021
All candidates who apply for SBI SO 2020, must upload the following documents.
A brief resume (doc or Docx or pdf)
II. Proof ID (PDF)
I, I, I. Proof of birth date (PDF)
IV. Educational Certificate: Relevant Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificate (PDF)
vi. FORM-16 (as of 31.03.2020, current salary slip, etc.)
vii. Latest photos (jpg / jpeg)
VIII. Signature (jpg/jpeg)
SBI SO 2021: Selection Process
Options for SBI so that posts will be made. Given below is the election process carried out by SBI to recruit specialist officials. Options will be based on shortlists & interviews. Only meets the minimum qualifications and experience will not be the right vest in candidates to be called for interviews. SBI selection process includes the following 3 steps:
Candidates who remove online checks are allowed to proceed to the next SBI level to be an examination.
Step 1: Registration
The registration committee formed by the Bank will determine short and afterward parameters, a number of adequate candidates, as decided by the bank will be elected and call for interviews.
Step 2: Interview
Candidates who register for regular and contractual posts and who have cleared an online examination are eligible to appear for interviews.
Step 3: Register Merit
- A list of achievements for final elections will be prepared in the order of scores obtained in interviews. If more than one candidate a general cut-off score, the candidate will be ranked in the achievement in decreasing from their age.
- The registration process is complete only when the cost is paid online.
- Before registering, candidates were asked to ensure that they met the feasibility criteria for posting such as the cut-off date mentioned.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resumes, proof ID, evidence of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc.)
- Failure where their nomination will not be considered for the lighting list/interview.
- All candidates who are interested in working as specialist officers must read official notifications carefully before they register.
SBI SO 2021: FAQ
Q. What is the last date to submit SBI to 2021?
Ans. The last date to submit SBI to 2021 is January 11, 2021.
Q. How much does the application cost for SBI 2021?
Ans. Candidates from the general category must pay Rs 750 while the Candidate SC / ST / PWD is released from paying the application fees for the SBI so that recruitment.
Q. What is the selection process for SBI?
Ans. The selection process will be based on online shortcut tests/lists followed by personal interviews
Q. Who can register for the SBI so?
Ans. Candidates who have completed graduation/post-graduation / MBA or other parameters set by the Bank can apply for SBI specialist officials. Candidates must also have work experience as determined by the bank.
Q. What posts can I apply for for SBI Recruitment so September 2021?
Ans. You can register for POS Kader Specialist Officials & Managers
Q. What is not. Vacancies for the recruitment of SBI 2021 specialists released in December 2020?
Ans. There are a total of 452 jobs on the MMGS II, MMGS III scale, and recruitment of 2021 SBI specialist officials.