SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus https://pratiyogitakosh.com/sbi-specialist-officer-syllabus/
State Bank of India SBI Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment for Various Specialist Officer SCO Post Recruitments Latest Jobs September 2019. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following SBI Bank Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- A candidate can apply for one post only.
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be
considered for short listing/online written test/ interview.
- Admission to online test/ Short listing will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the
original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to
appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/
qualified candidates). The Call letter for online Examination and “acquaint yourself” booklet should be downloaded by entering registration number and password/date of
birth from the Bank’s website. Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks at cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according
to their age in descending order.
- HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS NOT TO BE SENT TO THIS OFFICE.
- All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned websites.
NOTE: 1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable. 2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. 3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time. 4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates. 5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 31.03.2019. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview. 6. Reservation for Person with Disability (PWD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post. 7. PWD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines. 8. Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.” 9. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an “Income & Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India. 10. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines. 11. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field. 12. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialisation, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialisation.
Download Notification | SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus
|Original content here is published under these license terms:||X|