RBI Security Guard Admit Card – 241 Post is out Apply before 12 Feb 2021
Reserve Bank of India released 241 posts of RBI Security Guard across India. If you want to get a full notification, exam date, result, and cut off marks updates, then you are at the right place.
Pratiyogitakosh will help you to get free study material, mock tests, and previous year question papers also. This will help the preparing aspirants to crack the exam.
RBI Security Guard Syllabus 2021 PDF
|Name of the Board||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Online Test Date||Announced Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Security Guard Important Dates
Application Begin: 22/01/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 12/02/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/02/2021
Exam Date: February / March 2021
SBI Security Guard Office Wise Vacancy Details
General / OBC / EWS : 50/-
SC / ST: 50/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No||Name of the subjects||No. of
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
RBI Security Guard Direct Link Available
RBI Security Guard Syllabus 2021:
- Chain Rule.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Height and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Surds and Indices.
- Races and Games.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Stocks and Share.
- Problems on H.C.F, L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Machine Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Circular Arrangement
- Statements & Arguments
- Linear Arrangement
- Verbal Reasoning
- Ordering and Ranking
- Arrangement and Pattern
- Blood Relations
- Direction and Distance
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Spotting
- Passage Making
- Jumble Words
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Framing
- English comprehension
- One word substitution
- Idioms & phrases
- Cloze Test
- Jumbled Sentences
Steps to register online for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the RBI security guard online application form 2021:
Step 1: Click on “Recruitment for 2020 Security Guard Post” on the Bank @ RBI.org.in website
Step 2: Start your application process by providing basic details such as names, contact numbers, e-mail, addresses, etc. And click the Save and Next button.
Step 3: Upload photos and your signature in the required format. The photo size permitted must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photo must be passport-sized. Both photos and signatures must be clear and legible. File size allowed from photos and signatures must be updated.
Step 4: Next, fill in your academic details and professional qualifications. Click the save and subsequent button after filling in the details.
Step 5: Preview your application form for the last time because you will not be allowed to make further changes. Click the save and subsequent button after previewing your application form.
Step 6: Pay your application fee through online payment options, i.e. Through a net credit/debit card/banking card.
Step 7: Click the final send button. Your application form will be sent successfully. You will be sent an email and text message with your registration ID and password by RBI to log in further to the official website.
1. Candidates will be selected based on the sign-in online test. Chosen candidates must appear for physical tests that will fulfill the requirements in nature. For candidates who meet the requirements in physical tests, the list of achievements based on the value printed in online tests must be prepared.
2. Candidates who temporarily have to successfully complete the verification of documents, biometric verification, and any other procedure that can be decided by the bank. They also have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test. The final choice will be carried out based on all this mandatory procedure.
3. Out of the three papers above, the reasoning test and numerical ability will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
4. There will be no negative sign for the wrong answer and no cut-off sectional in the online test.
5. Other detailed information about the test will be given in information handouts, which can be downloaded by candidates from the Bank’s website along with a summons.
6. Maximum sign: 100
7. Roll the number of selected candidates for physical tests based on online tests will be displayed on the bank website. Call letters for physical tests will be sent directly from the recruitment office concerned or will be available for download from the Bank’s website. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail/cellphone numbers active until settlement of the entire recruitment process to receive suggestions such as receipt letters etc.
8. Candidates can check e-mail (including spam mailboxes and trash) / SMS regularly. The bank will not entertain any correspondence/complaint in the case of non-access / non-shipping electronic messages provided by the same has been sent by the bank.
9. Physical tests will be qualified.
10. Travel costs will be borne by candidates who appear for physical testing.
(C) verification of identity – retrieval of biometric data or other modes
Banks have the right to verify biometric/other verification modes anytime or after the selection. In this case, if there are candidates found not original, then besides taking legal action against them, their nomination will be canceled.
11. Thus, banks, at various stages, can capture photos / Impressions of thumbs/scan iris from candidates in digital format for biometric verification / biometric verification of candidates. Candidates will ensure that the photo/impress of their true thumbs/iris scan is captured at various stages because inconsistencies will cause rejection of their nomination. Candidates are advised to follow the guidelines that will be given to them in their summons.
12. Pre-inspection training for SC / ST / OBC candidates
Banks can regulate combined pre-examination training in certain centers for a limited number of SC / ST / OBC candidates in consonance with guidelines issued by the Indian government. Candidates who wish to take advantage of the training can write to the relevant regional office (RO) of the Bank to whom the candidate applies it. The indicative list of training centers is given below. The candidates will be intimidated about the training by RO concerned. All costs i.e. Traveling, hostel, lodging, etc. For training will be borne by candidates.
13. The bank has the right to cancel/add / change / modify each test center/address or make alternative settings depending on the response received and administrative feasibility. Such training will be carried out with social dying norms.
General rules / instructions:
(i) Candidates can propose vacancies in one office only, where the jurisdiction (referring to Annexure-III) they are residents such as the date of the application and therefore, must choose for online tests from the center in the country / UTS under regional jurisdictions from the office, For example, a candidate who lives in the state / Daman and Diu can apply only for vacancies in the Ahmedabad office and choose the center under the Jurisdiction of Ahmedabad offices.
(ii) Candidates do not need to send/send application prints or copies of other certificates at the time of the online application to the bank. Their candidates will be considered at the power of information announced in the application. If at any stage, it is found that whatever information equipped in an online application is wrong/wrong or if according to the bank, the candidate does not meet the feasibility criteria, the nomination/appointment can be canceled/ended.
(iii) All educational qualifications should be obtained from a recognized board/institution in India. If the value is given instead of the sign, the candidate must clearly show the numerical equivalent.
(iv) Candidates must satisfy themselves about their feasibility for the post and banks will not entertain requests from candidates who are looking for advice on their feasibility to apply.
(v) The date of birth as noted in the certificate/school transfer/domicile certificate/birth certificate issued by the city Corporation will only be accepted as evidence of age.
(Vi) Canvassing in any form will cause disqualification.
(VII) Candidates must visit the Bank’s website to download the online test letter and the intimacy for the effect will also be sent via email / SMS. After the candidate clicks on the relevant link, it can access the window for the download letter download. This candidate is required to use (a) registration number/roll number, (b) password/date of birth to download the call letter. Candidates need to put photos that can be recognized in the summons, preferably provided during registration. Candidates must appear at the test center with (a) call (b) proof of photo identity as stipulated in clauses (XIII) and summons. Evidence of original photo identity can be carried along with a photocopy.
(viii) Candidates must appear for the test at their own expense.
(IX) Candidates report the final I.e. After the reporting time specified in the summons for the test will not be allowed to take the test. The reporting time mentioned in the call letter is before the start time. Although the test duration is 80 minutes, candidates may have to be in a venue of around 3 to 4 hours including the time needed to settle various formalities such as biometric collection and verification, various documents needed, etc.
(x) documents relating to age / qualifications / categories, etc. Must be submitted during the physical test by candidates called physical test. Castle certificate submitted by candidates. The initial candidate is a resident. To submit an income and asset certificate by the EWS candidate, the date can be treated as the closing date of the application revenue for posting.
(XI) Candidates who seek age relaxation are needed to submit a copy of the certificate needed at the physical test.
(XII) The declaration must be submitted in the format determined by candidates who are looking for reservations as OBC, that candidates are not included in the cream layer as the date of the specified physical/date test. OBC certificate that contains a non-creamy clause.
RBI Security Guard – FAQ
What is the selection process for RBI 2021 security guards?
Options will be based on online tests.
What is the online test date for the RBI security guard 2021?
How do I download the Syllabus security guard RBI 2021?
Candidates can download the RBI Security Guard syllabus from our website.