IIT JAM Kharagpur 2020
IIT JAM 2020 official notification has been released. The exam will be conducted by IIT Kanpur on February 9, 2020 in two sessions. IIT JAM 2020 Admit Card has been released on January 7, 2020 at the official website –jam.iitk.ac.in
IIT JAM is a computer-based exam which is conducted to grant admission to students in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. dual degree programs at the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. degree programs at IISc.
With the release of notification, the exam conducting authority has also released the dates of major events of IIT JAM 2020. IIT Kanpur has made certain changes for the academic year 2020-21.
Important Dates of IIT JAM Kharagpur 2020
- Application Begin : 05/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 08/10/2019 upto 05:30 PM
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 08/10/2019
- Exam Date : 09/02/2020
- Admit Card Available : 07/01/2020
- Result Declared : 20/03/2020
Application Fee of IIT JAM Kharagpur 2020
- General / OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 750/-
- General / OBC : 2100/-
- SC / ST / PH/ Female : 1050/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online or Offline Fee Mode Only
- Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India
- General / OBC : 55% Marks
- SC / ST / PH : 50% Marks
JAM 2019 Details
- M.Sc. Two Year, M.Sc PHd Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Courses in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore
How to Download Admit Card
- All Enrolled Candidate Are Eligibile to Download JAM 2020 Admit Card.
- Step 1 : Go to Important Link Section and See the External Link for Download Admit Card.
- Step 2 : Enter Your Login Details (ID and Password) .
- Step 3 : Go to the Dashboard and See the Botton of Download Admit Card JAM 2020 Entrance Test.
- Take A Print Out of Colour / BW for Admit Card.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card