IB ACIO Apply Online – Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Salary (2021)
IB ACIO – Great News for students who are preparing for recruitment in IB. Get notified on Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Salary (2021).
Application Begin: 19/12/2020
Last Date for Apply Online: 09/01/2021
Fee Payment Last Date: 09/01/2021
Exam Date: Notified Soon
General / OBC : 600/-
SC / ST: 500/-
All Category Female: 500/-
Pay the Examination Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan
IB ACIO Eligibility – Age Limit
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020-2021 – Category Wise Vacancies – Total Posts 2000
|Category||No of Posts|
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj, and Varanasi.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, and Ujjain
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur.
- Delhi : Delhi / Delhi NCR
- Bihar: Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, and Pune.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribad, Jamshedpur, and Ranchi.
- Chhatisgarh: Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, and Raipur.
- Other Various Exam District Available in Pan India.
How to Fill Form
- Ministry of Houses and Infidelity of Intelligence Bureau MHA IB Acio Recruitment 2020-2021 Jobs. Candidates can register between December to 01/01/2021.
- Candidates read notifications before applying for the recruitment application form in the Acio 2020 IB recruitment.
- Please check and collect all documents – feasibility, proof ID, address details, basic details.
- Pindan Ready documents please related to the recruitment form – photos, signs, proof ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- There are no application fees in the recruitment of the coast guard but. Candidates must final send forms.
- Take prints from the final form sent.
IB ACIO Important Links
IB ACIO Syllabus
2020-21 for Tier I exam
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Number systems
- Ration and Time
- Profit and loss
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation of whole numbers
- Use of tables and graphs
- Relationship between numbers
- Operations Research & Linear Programming
- Differential Geometry
- Essential Mathematics
- Real Analysis
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation of Whole numbers
- Time and Distance
- Ration and Proportion
- Differential Equations
- Time and Work
- Analytical Geometry
- One Word Substitution
- Verbal Comprehension Passage
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Sentence Structure
Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric series
- Reasoning Analogies
- Artificial Language
- Blood Relations
- Cause and Effect
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Odd One Out
- Order & Ranking Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Conclusions
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Missing Numbers
- Prices and Expenditure Problems Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Series Completion
ACIO Syllabus 2020 for Tier 2
Tier II is a descriptive test that assesses a candidate’s knowledge regarding English Language and writing skills. Candidates must check their grammar, vocabulary, and general awareness. Questions are given Precis, Comprehension, and Essay Writing in this paper. For Essay writing, candidates must check for emerging trends in India, security threats in India, and the cultural diversity of India.
IB ACIO Full Form – is Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officers.
IB ACIO Salary
Candidates are entitled to a salary of Rs Rs 44,900 to Rs 1,42,400. They are also entitled to Central Government Allowances. Special Security allowance of 20% of basic pay in addition to other government allowances
IB ACIO Exam Pattern
Structure of Tier I
General Awareness – 20 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Questions
Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning – 20 Questions
English Language – 20 Questions
General Studies – 20 Questions
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2020 for Tier II
Essay – 30 Marks
English Comprehension and precis writing – 20 Marks
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2020 for Interview
The interview carries 100 marks. In the interview, candidates are judged based on their intelligence and personality.
Marking of IB ACIO exam
There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in the Tier I exam
For a correct answer in Tier I, candidates will get one mark
No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions
Selection of candidates
- All registered candidates are required to appear in the Tier I exam
- Candidates qualifying for the Tier 1 exam are called for Tier II
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier I and II, candidates are shortlisted for the interview
- Based on the performance in Tier I, II and interview, candidates are shortlisted for final selection subject to document verification
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020 – FAQ
Q1. Is it a full form?
The complete form of IB is the intelligence agency. Candidates can find out the complete form of any company by visiting the company’s official website.
Q2. What works on IB?
ACIO-II / Executive vacancies in IB 2020 Recruitment. IB will display all active work on the current date. Jobs will be available for various posts and various tests that IB will do. So candidates can visit IB and if they are eligible for the work they can apply.
Q3. What is the ACIO-II / executive salary at IB?
Salary for Acio-II / executive will be repaired by IB before the exam. In an official notification, officials will mention salaries for ACIO-II / executives in detail along with other details such as age limits, feasibility criteria, etc., from notifications, clear salary for ACIO-II / executive is 44,900 – 142,400 (per month),
Q4. What are the feasibility criteria for IB?
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens and for further details check our website PRATIYOGITAKOSH.COM. Candidates must hold any graduates at any university/institution of reputation. Candidates submitted an IB application must be aged 18-27 years.
Q5. What is the last date to submit ACIO-II / executive?
Candidates who meet the requirements can submit Acio-II / Executors before the last date. The last date to register IB ACIO-II / Executive is 01/01/2021. Candidates do not have to wait until the last date because there will be heavy traffic on the portal. Candidates can check the IB ACIO-II / Executive application form link from the official IB website.
Q6. How do I apply for the Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II / Executive 2020?
Candidates can apply for IB ACIO-II / Executive 2020 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the official IB website. The wise step of the procedure for applying for IB ACIO-II / Executive 2020 will be mentioned in the PDF released by IB. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before registering for IB ACIO-II / Executive 2020.
Q7. What is the age limit for Acio-II / executive?
Candidates who apply for ACIO-II / executives must be aged 18-27 years. Signing candidates applied to Acio-II / executives do not meet the age limit as said above, their nomination will be rejected. So candidates must always check age limits considering the notification pdf before registering.
Q8. What are the qualifications for IB?
Qualifications for IB: Candidates should finish graduates and do not consider anything less than the criteria given. Additional certification will be given preferences.
Q9. How can I join IB?
The first candidate must examine official notifications released by IB. Candidates must check the feasibility criteria given in PDF official notifications. Candidates must apply only when they meet the feasibility criteria. After applying the IB will choose a list of candidates who meet the requirements and will be intimate to appear for the exam. Finally, the candidate can join the IB only when he qualifies in all selection processes set by the company.
Q10. How many vacancies in IB?
There are a total of 2000 vacancies allocated for IB. IB will do the exam/interview to fill vacancies.
Q11. What is the cost of the Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II / executive?
The cost structure for IB ACIO-II / executive is given below
The cost structure for IB ACIO-II / Candidate executives can make their payments either online or offline mode. Online payments can be made with debit/credit / net banking cards. Offline payment mode can be done by visiting each bank that IB said during the application process.
Q12. What is the selection procedure for the Intelligence Bureau ACIO-II / executive?
The selection procedure for IB ACIO-II / executive is a preliminary examination, electricity exam, and interview. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for an electric exam. Candidates who qualify for the main exam will be eligible to appear for interviews which are the final stage.