HPSC Result 2021 is Out-Online Direct Link Available To Apply Civil Judge
HPSC Result – Haryana Public Service Commission released a vacancy of 239 for the post of Civil Judge. The application will begin on 15 Jan 2021, preparing students can apply before 15 Feb 2021.
Pratiyogita Kosh provides a one-stop solution that helps you to get full notification about the result, admit card, previous year question paper, mock test, and all the upcoming notifications.
HPSC Result – Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Application Status||Application Started|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Launched by Government of State||Haryana|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
- For Male candidates (General, Reserved): Rs.1000/-
- For Male (SC/ BC-A&B/ ESM) & All-Female: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: through online/ Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card
- For all PH candidates of Haryana only: NIL
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-02-2021 up to 11:55 PM
Age Limit (as of 15-02-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should have a Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
HPSC Civil Judge Important Direct Link Available
How to Fill Form
- Punjab & Haryana High Court / Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC released Civil Judge 01/2021 Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 15/01/2021 to 15/02/2021.
- Candidates read notifications before applying the recruitment application form in the recruitment of HCS Civil Judge 2021.
- Please check and collect all documents – feasibility, proof ID, address details, basic details.
- Ready documents please related to the form of admission – photos, signs, proof ID, etc.
- Before sending the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Take prints from the final form sent.
To get more information then, Click here.
HPSC results in 2021- FAQ
1. On what basis the results of the HPSC 2021 will be announced?
The 2021 HPSC will be released based on a list of achievements, the number of candidates that appear for examinations, and test difficulties faced by candidates.
2. What details should I give when checking the results of the HPSC?
To get a candidate for HPSC results must enter the application details (username, password, date of birth) which is the key to opening the results.
3. Where can I check the results of the HPSC?
HPSC officials provide results on official sites. Aspirants Can Check HPSC Results @ hpsc.gov.in. Also, check-in a direct link Pratiyogita Kosh
4. HPSC Results 2021 Out @ hpsc.gov.in: Check the results of the assistant professor
HPSC Results in 2021 – HPSC has released Civil Judge Results 2021 for Computer Science Subjects, Psychology, Public Administration & Sociology in the Min Department of Education), on the official website. Candidates who are waiting for the Civil Judge Results 2020 can download it here and check their qualification status from the link.
Contact Information / Helpline Numbers
Please visit again after some time and complete your application. If the problem persists, please write us an email on [email protected] and you can call us our helpline no. 022 – 61306230 (9:00AM to 6:00 PM)