Delhi Ration Card List Apply 2021 – District Wise Ration card Download
Delhi Ration Card List: All the persons who have benefited from the ration card have been included in the list of ration cards by the Department of Supplies of Delhi State (NFS Delhi). The government sometimes keeps reviewing the list of ration cards in Delhi.
If you are having trouble getting your name on the list of ration cards in Delhi, then by reading this article in the last, you can know how you can easily see your name on the list.
Ration Card Delhi List Status Check 2020 – Status Check Online
If you want to find your name in the list of ration cards of New Delhi or to find the name of your family or any such person, then you can easily find your name by following the steps given below.
- To find your name on the list, you must first visit the website below. https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewRcDetails_ByName.aspx to check Ration Card Online.
- As soon as you open this website, a page will appear in front of you. On that page, you need to fill in the name of the person whose name you want to search instead of the “recipient’s name”.
- After filling the name, your father or husband’s name, and his / her house number and mobile number below it will have to be filled.
- After filling in all this information, you have to click on the search button call below. Soon after clicking on the page, in which all the information about your ration card will be released in front of you.
- After getting the information, you can save that thing on your computer or print it and keep it safe.
- If your ration card is not ready yet, then you can also apply for a ration card.
How to apply for temporary ration card exemption in Delhi
Ration Card Delhi 2020 List, Check List Name @ NFS Delhi Portal
If you are having trouble finding his name in the list of ration cards as mentioned above, then you can adopt this other method as well.
Follow these steps to find your name on the list:
Step 1: First of all visit this website. nfs.delhi.gov.in,You can open the website directly by clicking here.
Step 2: After the site opens, you will see a long list on the right. The list will look like this:
Step 3: From this list, you have to find an option called “View Card Details Rationing”. Click on this option as soon as found.
Step 4: Immediately after clicking to do this, you get an online form. The form will look something like this.
Step 5: Once you open this online form, you have to fill in any details given. Four details are not required to be filled. You can check the status of your ration card by entering the number of Aadhaar card, NFS application ID, new number, old ration card, or any of its family members.
As soon as you fill in this information, as soon as you click on the search button, you will get the data from the ration card Delhi included in the ration card list.
Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Department, GNCT Delhi
The department was established in 1962 and fulfills the important responsibilities of managing public distribution and trade and commerce requirements through the application of Act requirements, 1955 and various to maintain or increase their equal distribution and availability of fair prices. Orders made under control.
The department is implementing NFSA 2013. The highly subsidized foodgrains prescribed under the Act are being supplied to households every month.
Ration Card Delhi Online Apply 2020?
Application process offline
Whoever is a citizen of Delhi and wants to implement the new ration card, the following steps should be followed:
- For this Ration Card Apply, the applicant will have to go to the official website and then download the new application form ration card and take a printout of it.
- Once the print output is taken, it has to fill the application form with the required data.
- Then applicants have to submit the application form ration card along with the necessary documents required for verification.
- After the application is submitted, you will be given a reference number which can be used to check the status of the new ration card.
Online application process
- Visit the official site of the food department of the Delhi government.
- Click on the Food Safety section of the website and the application form can be seen on the screen.
- Uploading all the details required in the correct format and supporting documents by the applicant.
- After submitting all the documents and filling the application form, click on submit.
- The number of ration card applications can be taken down and used to track the status of the implementation of the ration card.
Online Status Ration Card Check?
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Goods.
- See section Citizen Corner on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Track Application Food Safety’ from the list of options.
On clicking the option, the applicant should provide several details, such as:
- Aadhaar Number
- The new issue of ration card
- NFS app id and line id citizen
- Old ration card number
How to download Delhi Ration Card?
To download the e-ration web page, follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Delhi.
- Check the section of “Citizens Corner” on the main page.
- Click on the option to generate an electronic card.
- I fill in the required information like ration card, Aadhaar number / NFS ID of the head of the family, head of the family, date of birth of the head of the family, and the mobile number given at that time. Registration.
- Click ‘Send’.
- Once done, the card will be displayed on the e-ration screen and can be downloaded by clicking the ‘Download’ option.
Benefits Ration Card Delhi
ration cards are useful in the application of various types of identity documents. ration card is used to ask a lot of certificates such as Certificate of Domicile, Revenue Certificate, Driver License, PAN Card. ration cards are often used by those who live below the poverty line.
Delhi by improving the ration card?
In case of changes to your ration card, the applicant should lodge a complaint on the network. The procedure to be followed is as follows:
- Go to the official website of the department.
- Click on the complaints section on the home page.
- Fill in the details like city name, category of complaints, address request, email id applicant, name panchayat, etc.
- Once done, describe the topic in the comments section and attach the relevant documents.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- A complaint number will be sent to you which you can use to track the status of your complaint.
While Delhi E-Coupon Ration Card Delhi Login @ ration.jantasamvad.org/ration: Status Ration Card Delhi While E-Coupons Online ration.jantasamvad.org: Government launches Delhi ‘Delhi E-Coupon’ to the problem escapes from 19 Covid Information Portal, Delhi for ration cards. Ration cards will be temporarily provided by the Government of Delhi. Delhi NFS status ration card, register online, update, helpline numbers available @ ration.jantasamvad.org/ration This is a legal document that helps poor families to gain access to food grains and essential commodities at subsidized prices. Get your ration card in ration.jantasamvad.org/ration. Delhi Ration card is an important document to be used as proof of address while applying other important documents such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, SIM @ ration.jantasamvad.org/ration.
First, the delhi.gov.in website homepage opens.
Click “Apply for a while Ration Coupons” on the website.
Enter your phone number and click the Submit button.
Mobile OTP verification.
Click the submit button and click on New Application.
Ration Coupons shape Delhi will open in front of you.
Providing information in the Registration Form Ration Coupons Whilst this.
Upload documents may be in the form and click Continue.
A unique number will go on the phone.
To get the ration, providing a unique number in the center of the ration with an Aadhaar card.
Ration Card Delhi Helpline Number
Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, K-Block, Vikas Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Tel No: 011 – 23378759
Website : http://fs.delhigovt.nic.inE-mail : [email protected]
Toll-Free No: 1800 – 11 – 0841
This article has easily learned to check the status of the ration card Delhi 2020 list.
Delhi Ration Card List – FAQ
What is the time required to create a new ration card?
After submission of the application form with all documents can be done either online or offline, a new ration card will be issued within 15 days after proper verification of documents.
What are the documents required for the ration card?
Documents required to apply for a new card serving Delhi: –
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
What is the official website of the Food Department of the Government of Delhi to request a ration card Delhi?
To apply for the Ration Card, the applicant has to open the official website, i.e. www.nfs.delhi.gov.in to download the application form.
If no one has a ration card in Delhi, is he responsible for getting subsidized food?
The Delhi government has announced a special scheme requiring subsidized food grains and raw materials for towns that do not have ration cards.