Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF – Notification for Syllabus, Result
If you are looking for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 notification, then you are at the right place. Pratiyogita Kosh will provide full notification of syllabus, result, exam date regularly.
This one-stop portal will provide complete study material and the previous year’s question paper or free mock to crack the exam.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Delhi District Court|
|Post||Peon/ Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/ Safai Karamchari, and Process Server|
|Starting Date||February 07, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 21, 2021|
|Exam Date||March 08, 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Objective Type)|
Application Begin: 07/02/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 21/02/2021 up to 05 PM Only.
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 21/02/2021
Exam Date: 08/03/2021
Admit Card Available: March 2021.
General / OBC : 500/-
SC / ST / PH / EWS : 250/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Mode Only.
Direct Important Link
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||280||
Sweeper / Safai Karmchari
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||111||76||28||43||22||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||10||06||02||03||02||23|
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Peon/Orderly/Dak-Peon, Chowkidar and Sweeper/Safai Karamchar: 10th Passed or equivalent from a recognized board
Process Server: 10th Passed or equivalent from a recognized board/Higher Secondary with driving license of LMV and 2 years unblemished driving experience.
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
How do I register online for the Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021?
- People who are interested and qualify can submit recruitment of the Delhi District Court 2021 through the application format specified on or before February 21, 2021.
- Candidates are needed to register online through the Delhi District Court online application website @ delhidistricture.in.
- Candidates who have not registered before on the portal are first asked to go to the portal and register by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidates are required to have an email ID and a valid cellphone number to register and create login credentials. The same thing will be validated using OTP-based verification (one time).
- After creating a login credential, the candidate needs to enter this credential by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Login once successful, click on “Latest Openings” for all available ads, and click “Apply now” against “Application Form for appointment to the post applied.”
- Candidates must carefully fill in all information in various parts and send fees if applicable.
- Click “Save & Continue” and download the application form for future use.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 – FAQ
Q1. How do I register with the Delhi District Court?
Candidates can register with the Delhi District Court 2021 from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the official Delhi District Court website. The step of the procedure that will be applied to the Delhi District Court 2021 will be mentioned in PDF released by the Delhi District Court. Candidates must read the instructions carefully before registering with the Delhi District Court 2021.
Q2. How can I join the Delhi District Court?
The first candidate must examine official notifications released by the Delhi District Court. Candidates must check the feasibility criteria given in PDF official notifications. Candidates must apply only when they meet the feasibility criteria. After implementation, the Delhi District Court will choose a list of candidates who qualify and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the Delhi District Court only when he qualifies in all selection processes set by the company.
Q3. What is the selection procedure for the Delhi District Court?
Selection procedures for preliminary examinations, electrical exams, and interviews. Candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for an electric exam. Candidates who qualify for the main exam will be eligible to appear for interviews which are the final stage. Candidates who qualify in all selection processes will be employed in the Delhi District Court.