Bihar Ration Card Status Check 2021 – Apply Now on @epds.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Ration Card – If you want to check the status of the Bihar Ration card application. Then you are in the right place, this will help the people of Bihar and provide a one-stop solution to get full information.
In this article, Pratiyogita Kosh will help to guide you on how you can apply for the ration card. It also reflects the economic status of the cardholder.
Bihar Ration Card Status Online – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Ration Card|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Launched by Government||Bihar|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Types of Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY|
A list of Bihar Ration 2021 cards have been released for poor class families. The state government has started the official website of the Department of Food. People from countries who want to find their names in the list of Bihar Ration 2021 cards can easily see their family names and they are on the list of ration cards through this online portal and also through their cellphones and computers at home. Can check my dear friends, today we will give you a list of ration Bihar cards. Read this article in detail.
How to check the list of ration 2021 Bihar cards?
To check the list of Bihar ration cards, follow these steps:
- Visit the Bihar State Food & Civil Supply Corporation Limited website, Govt. from Bihar.
- Select “RCMS”
- You will see a list of state districts. Here, click on your district
- Choose your tehsil
- You will see a list of shop owners in your Tehsil. Now, click the name of your shopkeeper
- You will see a list of the recipient of the ration. Find the name of your family’s head from and select the Ration Card (RC) No.
- A list of ration cards will appear on the page.
List of Bihar Ration Cards- New List
All poor people in the state can make their ration cards, all state families are provided with a ration card by the state government. People who will be named in the list of Bihar Ration 2021 cards will be available through a ration card with subsidized rates such as wheat, rice, kerosene, etc., sent by the government to government ration shops in every city in every city. The new list of Bihar Ration cards is issued on the basis of beneficiaries’ income every year. The ration card acts as an identity card.
How to register a Bihar ration card?
To apply for a Bihar ration card, these are the steps you need to follow:
Go to the official Bihar Ration card website or visit the circle / s.d.o office to get the application form for the Bihar ration card.
- Fill in the information needed in the form
- Attach the required document with your application form
- Send the form to the office
- Be sure to keep your application number record
How to download Bihar ration cards?
These are the steps you need to follow to download your Bihar ration card:
- Visit the website.
- Select “RCMS”
- Click on your district from the list
- You will see the number of wise rations categories. Here, select Options – Urban or Rustic
- Click on your block from the available options
- You will see a list of Panchayats
- After you choose Panchayat, click your village
- Choose you (fair price shop).
- You will see a list of ration cards under FPS.
- Click on your Ration’s card number and you will see card details
- Click “Download”
What is the Bihar Ration card in Govt. point of view?
Head of Bihar Minister Nith Kumar has announced various aid packages to facilitate problems caused by ongoing locking in this country. Has been transferred. With RS financial assistance. 1000 for ration cardholders, poor people can meet their daily needs. Immediately, 1 thousand rupees will be sent to people under the Bihar Ransum allowance card scheme in all states. The Government of Bihar will provide RS 1000 allowances for all ration card holders whether the ALL ration cardholder or BPL ration cardholder.
New Bihar Ration Update Cards
Given the locking caused by the Coronavirus, the Head of Bihar Minister Nitish Kumar Ji will be given a number of Rs.1.1,000 to the Ration 6.40 Lakh state cardholder and the number will be transferred to a bank account from the beneficiaries. For example, a ration cardholder can buy food to survive in Lock-down. All beneficiaries of the country can check the payment list and the status of the official website of the EPDS- www.epds.bihar.gov.in.
Type of ration card
Ration cards are classified into three categories
APL Ration card – Ration Card for families who come above the poverty line, everyone from Bihar can apply for this ration card. Alone orange Ransom card. There is no income for this ration card.
BPL ration card – BPL ration card has been issued for families that come below the poverty line. The family annual income that comes below the poverty line must be below the hospital. 10,000. Red bl ration card.
AAY ration card – Any ration card has been issued for very poor families and weaker financial conditions and no fixed income or no income, they can apply for this ration card. Color of a yellow card.
What are the Benefits of Bihar Ration Cards?
- The ration card also acts as an identity card.
- Through a ration card, Bihar can get food at affordable prices such as wheat rice, kerosene, sugar, etc.
- A copy of the ration card is also needed to get a voter ID.
- A ration card is also needed to get a SIM.
- Those who want to get an electric connection can take it through a ration card.
What Important Documents required to apply for Bihar Ration Cards (Feasibility)?
- The recipient must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Aadhar card.
- Passbook Bank account
- Income certificate
- LPG connection number.
- Mobile phone number
- Passport size photo
Bihar Ration Card FAQ
Is it mandatory for me to have a ration card?
No, the ration card is not a compulsory document and you can propose it if you want. It follows up on proof of identity and also allows you to use food grains.
Can the Bihar ration card be used in any other state?
At present, the PDS has no provisions in which one can use a Bihar ration card in any state.
How long do you get a new ration card?
After you submit your application along with the document, this will be verified. After verification is complete, the ration card will be issued within 15 days.
Contact Information / Helpline Number
Currently, no information is provided as per my knowledge. But it can be updated later on, so please keep checking in if you want contact details.
Detailed information on how to view Delhi Ration Card online has been notified step by step. You will be able to download the ration card online. If you have any problems, let us know in the comment section below. We will help you see the details of your ration card.
So share this information that can help others also.