Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 – 16 March – 14 April
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 – 16 March – 14 April: If you are looking for Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 notifications then you are at the right place. Here you can get Exam date, result date, application fee, previous year question papers and instructions on how to apply for Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020.
|Commencement of on-line registration||16/03/2020 05:00:00 PM|
|Closure of on-line registration||17/04/2020 11:59:59 PM|
|Closure for editing application details||17/04/2020 11:59:59 PM|
|Last date for printing your application||17/04/2020 11:59:59 PM|
|Online Fee Payment||16/03/2020 to 17/04/2020|
All positions except Sr. Scientist & Head and SMS General/OBC/EWS 500/- SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates Exempted from fees
For the post of Sr. Scientist & for the post of Sr. Scientist & Head and SMS General/OBC/EWS 1000/- SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates Exempted from fees
Posts Advertised for KVKs under RPCAU, Pusa are as underDetails-of-Posts-KVK-1
Recruitment notice for various KVK positions (Advt. No. 02/2020)
Important instructions for candidates applying for the post of SMS
- Candidates applying for the post of Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) need to upload / attach only their photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Rest of the requisite self-attested supporting documents are required to be sent along with the printout hard copy of the online filled application form to the address as mentioned in the advertisement.
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment Guidelines
Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph, signature and other documents required as per the specifications given below:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb — 50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- If the photo is not uploaded in the place of the photograph, then the candidature will be rejected. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of a signature. If a photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be clearly visible.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb — 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Supporting Certificates / Documents:
- Size of file should be between 50kb — 500kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 500kb.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidate must ensure that Supporting Certificate / Document to be uploaded is of the required size and is clearly visible.
Scanning the Documents:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: scan01.jpg or scan01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
BAU Previous Year Paper, Sample Paper, Model Paper | Bihar Agricultural University Previous Year Paper, Sample Paper, Model Paper PDF Download
About Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
Why PratiyogitaKosh for Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 March
Perceive about Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 Free Job alert instantly with PratiyogitaKosh
What are all the information’s bestowed in Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020?
What’s more at PratiyogitaKosh for Bihar Agricultural University Recruitment 2020?