15 Things You Should Know About Best Hospital In Lucknow – Direct Link
Are you looking for Best Hospital In Lucknow? Here are 15 tips you need to know before choosing a hospital in Lucknow.
Locate the world-class hospital in Lucknow, India, that fits your healthcare need. We have a complete guide of top hospitals in Lucknow city.
- Note – Best multispeciality hospital in Lucknow and top hospital government, as well as private, is explained.
SGPGI (Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences) was established in 1983. The premise behind starting the institute was to achieve excellence in medical care, education, and research. It is one of the 10 best medical centers for treating cardiac diseases. Besides curing heart problems, it also holds expertise in endocrinology, breast surgery, gastroenterology, immunology, nephrology, urology, neurology, hematology, pulmonary, plastic surgery, obstetric & gynecology, neonatology, pediatric surgery, critical care, Opthalmology, and liver transplant.
- No consultation fee
- Treatment provided on a referral basis
- One-time registration charges (250/- rupees) valid for a year
- Renewal of registration at 100/- rupees
- OPD, IPD, Diagnostic center, Blood Bank, and Surgery all under one roof
- Nominal charges compared to private hospitals
- An esteemed panel of doctors
- Dr. RK Sharma, Nephrologist
- Dr. S Jha, Neurologist
- Dr. Aditya Kapoor, Cardiologist
- Dr. V A Saraswat, Gastroenterologist
- Dr. Rakesh Kapoor, Urologist
- Dr. Aneesh Srivastava, Renal Transplantation
- Dr. Anil Mandhani, Uro-oncology & Molecular Biology
- Dr. M.S. Ansari, Urologist (Pediatric)
Lucknow-Raebareli Road, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226014
Phone: 0522 266 8800
Top 5 Hospital in Lucknow | लखनऊ के पांच सबसे अच्छे अस्पताल
Ram Manohar Lohia Combined Hospital
The Ram Manohar Lohia Combined Hospital is known for providing treatment and care for varied fields of medical science. This hospital was initiated by the Uttar Pradesh State Government for catering to the health care needs of Lucknow and surrounding regions. Best doctors and modern equipment are used for patient care and treatment. The hospital has witnessed steady growth right from its inception in 1998.
- Fully functional 24X7 emergency service
- More than 4,00,000 patients attended annually in OPD
- More than 300 beds for treating patients
- Highly subsidized rates for medical and surgical needs
- Just INR 1 taken as registration for OPD
- Free medicines distributed to General ward and OPD patients
- An esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. Devashish Shukla, Consultant (Psychiatry)
- Dr. M.L. Bhargav, Medical Superintendent (Pediatrics)
- Dr. Ratish Agarwal, Consultant (Orthopedic)
- Dr. Ravi Kacker, Consultant (ENT)
Vibhuti Khand, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh – 226010
Phone: 0522 4918504, 9889361438
Gandhi Memorial & Associated Hospitals
Gandhi Memorial & Associated Hospitals is attached to King George’s Medical University in Lucknow. Spread on a vast area spanning 88,000 sq meters, the hospital houses different buildings for varied departments along with respective wards. The main building houses Radiotherapy, ENT, Orthopedic surgery, and Radiagnosis departments along with surgical wards. Several other buildings comprise departments for other specialty treatments.
- More than 2400 hospital beds are available
- 90 to 100% occupancy
- More than 500,000 outpatients provided treatment annually
- More than 50,000 inpatients are treated annually
- Almost every branch of healthcare catered to
- 24X7 patient care and admissions
- An esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. Shailendra Yadav, Surgeon (Vascular & Cardio Thoracic)
- Dr. V.S. Narain, Cardiologist
- Dr. A.K. Tripathi, Specialist (Clinical Hematology)
- Dr. D. Himanshu, Specialist (Diabetes)
- Dr. Ajay Kumar, Specialist (Gastro)
- Dr. Sanjay Mehrotra, Specialist (Geriatric Medicine)
- Dr. M.L. Patel, Nephrologist
- Dr. Virendra Atam, Neurologist
- Dr. K.K. Gupta, Specialist (Respiratory clinic)
- Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Specialist (Medical Endocrinology)
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh, Surgeon (Neuro)
- Dr. Seema Mehrotra, Gynecologist
- Dr. Poonam Kishore, Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Ajay Singh, Surgeon (Orthopedic)
- Dr. S.N Kureel, Surgeon (Pediatric)
- Dr. Veerendra Prasad, Surgeon (Plastic)
- Dr. M.C. Pant, Radiotherapist
- Dr. (Prof) Ravi Kant, Oncologist (Surgical)
- Dr. Rahul Sinha, Urologist
Shah Mina Road, Chowk, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA – 226003
PBX: +91 522 2257450, 2257451, 2257452, 2257453
Fax No.: +91 522 2257539
An initiative of Sahara India Pariwar, the Sahara Hospital ranks amongst the top hospitals in Lucknow providing super-specialty patient care and treatment. The hospital is committed to providing holistic health care and has ensured that the gap between affordability and quality medical treatment is filled. For this, the hospital renders all kinds of treatments and diagnostics and negates hassles for patients.
- Every facility for clinical specialty care is available
- High-class equipment used
- Every diagnostic service provided 24X7
- 378 beds available with a plan of expansion up to 554 beds
- 131 beds dedicated for critical care
- State-of-art operation theaters with the latest equipment
- Automated and central sterilization system for achieving best infection control
- An esteemed panel of Doctors
- Dr. Mazhar Husain, Neurosurgeon, and Officiating director
- Dr. Tushar Kanti Lala, Anesthesiologist
- Dr. Nakul Sinha, Cardiologist
- Dr. Vishal Srivastava, Cardiothoracic surgeon
- Dr. Indu Shrivastava, Specialist (Critical care)
- Dr. Rohit Khanna, Dental surgeon
- Dr. Prateek Mehrotra, Surgeon (Breast)
- Dr. Isha Tyagi, Specialist (ENT)
- Dr. Afsana Jahan, Nephrologist (Pediatric)
- Dr. Sandeep Agarwal, Neurologist
- Dr. Manjusha, Gynecologist
- Dr. Rajesh Sahay, Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Vaibhav Khanna, Plastic surgeon
- Dr. Shiv Mani, Radiologist
- Dr. Rajesh Arora, Urologist
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, U.P.
Tel: +91 522 6780001
Fax: +91 522 6782110
Apollomedics Super Speciality Hospital
Ranked No. 1* by the week survey – Best private multi-specialty hospital in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
The hospital has Modular Operation Theatres that include dedicated transplant OTs, Biplane Cath Labs for complex cardiac & neuro cases, and Tru-Beam LINAC for advanced cancer treatment.
FIRST AWAKE OPEN HEART SURGERY IN THE REGION One of the rarest surgeries
Dialysis, Blood Bank, Pharmacy & Trauma Unit are available 24/7
The best hospital in Lucknow provides treatment with affordable, ethical, and transparent medical services.
This clinic has various departments which include cardiology, dental services, and radiology with 200 experienced, with 1000 beds facility
Provides with facilities for lab tests, X-ray, Ultrasound, ECG, TMT, Stress ECHO, ABP, PFT, Carotid IMT, Holter Monitor, and Dental Care
It has a transport facility for the patients, via air ambulance.
It is a premier multi-specialty hospital with the latest technology and ultra-modern infrastructure
No.1* Hospital in Lucknow ALL INDIA MULTI-SPECIALITY HOSPITALS RANKING SURVEY 2017 BY TIMES HEALTH.
It has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Only Hospital of Lucknow to be Awarded TIMES ICONS OF HEALTH for Successive 2 Years – 2016 & 2017.
It is awarded as the “Best Multi Speciality Hospital of the Year in Uttar Pradesh”
Has implemented a telemedicine network, which connects each of its facilities, so expert care is never out of reach.
Awarded First NABL Certification for its Central Lab at Lucknow.
Has been certified by QCI (Quality Council of India) for the empanelment of CGHS for Oncology (Medical, Gynecological, and Surgical) and many other medical conditions.
Nowadays, Lucknow city has a lot of hospitals that offer best health services and comprehensive treatments. Find a list of Superspecialty Hospitals in Lucknow, offering the world-class healthcare services and treatments in Cardiology, Oncology, Nephrology, Urology, Obstetrics, Anesthesiology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, and more.
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (Dr. RMLIMS), Lucknow
Is a super-specialty hospital and is one of the renowned and top-ranking hospitals in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Institutes such as Javitri Hospital and Ruksana Medical Centre are amongst some of the best hospitals in Lucknow city. Ruksana Medical & Trauma Centre is one medical centre in Lucknow that has some of the best facilities in the city.
Next in the list is the Mayo Hospital, which is also known as one of the best hospitals in Lucknow. Apollo Hospitals entered Lucknow few years back and has been one of the best hospitals in the city since. The hospital specialises in treating cancers and has specialty units for neurology, radiology, surgical oncology, cardiology, and nephrology, all the best in Lucknow.
Apart from these facilities, Apollo Hospitals also has a unit which deals with transplants all over the city.
It will offer services including super-specialist consultations from Medantas specialized doctors, best-in-class treatment for patients using state-of-the-art medical technologies, and sophisticated diagnostic facilities. The Mission of Ajanta Hospital & IVF Centre, Lucknow is to deliver high-quality healthcare services and facilities for the community, promote well-being, alleviate suffering, and restore health as quickly, safely, and humanely as possible.
Chandan Hospital, Lucknow
It is a state-of-the-art, 200-bed, multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital, offering an entire spectrum of disciplines under a single roof, aiming at providing world-class facilities. Divine Heart & Multispecialty Hospital is a super-specialty, 150+ bedded, multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital offering an array of diagnostic and therapeutic services. Rajendra Nagar hospital has a great team of doctors and staff who offer top-class care for patients visiting the hospital. The hospital provides best services in the diagnostic, curative, preventive, and rehabilitative aspects of health care.
Medics Superspecialty Hospital
It is well equipped with a facility for drinking water as well as well maintained sanitary facilities. Aparajita Hospital has the latest machines and life support systems for handling critical situations for patients. Located at the heart of the city Lucknow, this is one of the best healthcare colleges in India, having an infrastructure of 4,500 beds hospital (the largest in India as far as the number of beds is concerned) and an excellent team of doctors. If you require any kind of treatment, then you are better off going to the best hospitals in Lucknow as that way, you get the best treatment possible in the city.